Saturday 5 July 2014

A Dollar Shop Concept: My Daiso Finds (July)

A few days ago, I went for grocery shopping at the Ibn Battuta Mall. And managed to quickly drop by the Daiso shop.

Just managed to get a few things. And here are what I bought. 


Found these bobbins. Was too happy to have these as I 
originally have 2 and what a hassle it had been most 
especially when dealing with different colours. And 
just had to get the girly measuring tape as well.
Just a mix of things. Poles/ rods, felt cloths, 
book end stopper and a laptop sleeve.


Some fabric tapes that I'm sure I'd be able to use on 
some DIY projects pretty soon.


Just some stick glue that I need to stock and a crafting
 glue that I'm going to try and see if its great. 
If it is then thats really a good find for 7.00 AED.


Some kitchen stuff: Strainer and jars.


Just showing some of the jars and sizes available. I know 
that some mason jars tend to be expensive and these 
are definitely nice enough and cheap ones.


Like I said before, I would keep coming back and look for new items they'd have. I would also love to visit their other branches particularly the one at the Oasis Centre. However, as of the moment, even their small shop at Ibn is enough for now.


0 comments:

Post a Comment