Friday 20 June 2014

Declutter on the cheap: Organizing supplies from Daiso

I just have to say that going to Daiso is a fantastic experience. Not to mention, a cheaper option. Don't get me wrong, their product range are nowhere near as extensive as that of Ikea's but you will find a lot of interesting things in there.


Daiso is sort of like a dollar store. They sell most of their products at 7.00 AED unless specified. So when you're at their shop, items without price tags are all priced at 7.00 Dirhams and items that are priced differently would have tags on them.

It would be fair to assume that once you go there, you won't leave without buying anything, even if just one or two items.

I still am working on organizing our house and honestly nowhere near at achieving my goal yet. But doing it slowly is better than not doing anything at all, right?

Below are few of the items I've used from Daiso:


   They have a lot of boxes in different colours, shapes and sizes at their store that you could      choose from.



I used this organizer in the fridge as it fits inside. But you could definitely use it as well in the pantry or cabinet. 


Magnetic Hooks









Stretching Poles or rods, I love that they have these little and short ones that you can use either
like I used it in the photo or as well as under the kitchen sink.


Here, I used the poles as curtain rod in our kitchen window. We looked for short rods at Ace hardware before but couldn't find some.

I couldn't wait for my next visit to Daiso one of these days. I need to get more organizers. And I will try my best to get photos whilst at the shop.

Check their website http://www.daisome.com/uae-location.htm  to find out which shop is near you.

Ta! 'Til next time.








0 comments:

Post a Comment