Monday 21 July 2014

Nursery Wall Art

Finally, that one wall in our baby's nursery room had been painted. Yipee!

It is just one wall, but mind you, it took my husband about two months to get started (the busy bee that he is). It was so funny. He started from scratch to the first coat and didn't finished it fully. Just right after finishing the first coat, for some reason he had a very bad back pain that he could barely walk for about a day and a half. He is alright now, he reckons that it was just a trapped nerve. ha!

Thankfully, my brother in law and a good friend finished that one special wall. Ha ha ha!

Anyway, right now I have not posted a photo of the whole room as it still needs a bit of organising. 

This is how it looks like with our son's crib againts the wall.


These were the wall arts I made the other day.

Dear husband hasn't put the canvases up the wall yet. But because I can't wait to see how it would look like, I took a photo of each of the canvas and edited it on my phone and voila! 

Hopefully, dear husband will be able to put these all up before our son is born. lol!

0 comments:

Post a Comment