Friday 13 June 2014

Weekend DIY Inspiration

In this part of the world, weekend falls on Fridays and Saturdays (for the lucky ones). Well, I can say for most and for some, they only get one day off, Friday.

So today,I had a lot of plans but here I am, on the couch and is feeling tired even when I've barely done anything yet really. Anyway, I've decided to just take things slow and do things when I feel well rested. 

Here are the inspiration photos for kitchen, pantry, pet station and storage organization. Stumbled upon this blog about organizing and I have since been really inspired. Go on ahead to http://iheartorganizing.blogspot.com for a lot more ideas and I swear you all would love them as well!
















Photos are all from iheartorganizing.blogspot.com

Ahhh, now that really is something. I've got to get my acts together and start organizing!


Wish me luck!






0 comments:

Post a Comment